TRILLERVERZ PASS GIVEAWAY
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
- Eligibility: The TrillerVerz Pass Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry (or any greater age required to be deemed to have reached the age of majority under the applicable law of the state or jurisdiction of such entrant’s primary residence at the time of entry). Employees of Triller, Inc., Verzuz LLC, Flipps Media Inc. or any of their respective past, present, and future parent, subsidiary, or affiliate companies, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Giveaway (collectively, the “Giveaway Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations (collectively, “Applicable Law”) and is void in Puerto Rico, all United States territories and possessions, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by Applicable Law.
- Verzuz LLC: The Giveaway is sponsored and administered by Verzuz LLC (the “Verzuz LLC”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance by each applicable entrant (each, an “Entrant”) of, these Official Rules and the decisions of Verzuz LLC, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon full compliance with these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN EACH ENTRANT AND THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES AND GOVERNS EACH ENTRANT’S ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. An Entrant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules at any time will void their Entry(ies) (defined herein).
- Giveaway Period and Entry Period: The Giveaway begins on February 18, 2022 at 11:00pm Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 19, 2022 at 1:00am ET (the “Giveaway Period”). Entries (defined herein) for the Giveaway will be accepted during the Giveaway Period (the “Entry Period”). Verzuz LLC’s computer, or that of Verzuz LLC’s designee, runs the official clock for the Giveaway and will solely determine the time by which a Giveaway entry (each, an “Entry,” collectively “Entries”) is received.
- How to Enter: HOW TO ENTER/submit Entry: text “VERZUZ” to 855-968-1499 or scan QR code provided during the Giveaway Ad (the “Entry”). STANDARD CELLULAR AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. There is no guarantee that the Entry will work with all wireless carriers, Internet service providers, or on all mobile devices. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on the Entrant’s mobile phone bill or be deducted from their prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and an Entrant should contact their wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to their participation in this Giveaway. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. An Entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific instructions. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation, outside of the Entry Period, or through the use of agencies, robotic, repetitive, automatic, programed or similar methods, will be ineligible and will not count and will be deemed void. Verzuz LLC reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who fails to abide by these eligibility rules.
No Entry may contain any content that Verzuz LLC, in its sole discretion, determines to:
- be vulgar, offensive, sexually explicit, profane, or pornographic;
- be derogatory or discriminatory of any age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or familial status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status;
- endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about other people, products, or companies;
- be violent or promotes the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, weapons, or unsafe activities;
- promote any political agenda or message;
- contain copyrighted materials or other intellectual property owned by others (including, but not limited to, music, lyrics, or images published on or in websites, television, movies, or other media) without permission. Use of any unauthorized materials in any Entry may result in disqualification, in Verzuz LLC’s sole discretion;
- contain any material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, material that violates privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement
- contain third-party trademarks, logos, insignia, including brand names of any products, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others without permission. Verzuz LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove or blur, or to ask the applicable Entrant to remove or blur any non-material elements (e.g., small logos on clothing, artwork hanging in the background, etc.) rather than disqualify an otherwise compliant Entry;
- contain any personal identification, such as persons’ names, email addresses, street addresses, or license plate numbers, except as already enabled to be displayed publicly through the Triller App’s functionalities (e.g., username);
- communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive image of any of the Giveaway Entities’ respective names, trademarks, logos, insignias, or brands;
- violate any Applicable Law; or
- include or refer to any third parties, including, but not limited to, minor children, celebrities, friends, or other persons, who have not expressly authorized such inclusion or reference.
Verzuz LLC reserves the right to reject and/or void any Entry which Sponsor determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, does not meet the above criteria or is otherwise offensive or is not in keeping with any of the Giveaway Entities’ respective images and reputations. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Entry from the Giveaway or disqualify any Entry without prior notice to the applicable Entrant. By submitting an Entry, an Entrant represents and warrants that he/she consents to the submission and use of his/her Entry(ies) in the Giveaway and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
- Entrant’s Representations and Warranties: By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that (a) he/she has the right to submit each Entry and to grant to Sponsor a license to use each Entry as described below; (b) each Entry meets the eligibility criteria set forth above in Section 5; (c) each Entry does not defame or violate the rights of publicity or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon the publicity rights or privacy of any third person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or other third-party rights; and (d) each Entry is not offensive or inappropriate, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor does it violate any Applicable Law. By submitting an Entry, each Entrant represents and warrants that he/she consents to the submission and use of each Entry in the Giveaway and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
- Winners: Ten (10) winners will be selected at random by Sponsor to each win a Prize (the “Winners,” each a “Winner”). Each Winner will be notified within five (5) business days via email using the email address each Winner provided in connection with their Entry.
- Ten (10) one-year subscriptions to TrillerVerz, ERV of $29.99 each (the “Prize”).
No consolation or participation prizes will be awarded to any other Entrants.
The ERV of the Prize is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ERV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded to the Winner. The Grand Prize is awarded “as-is” without any warranty or guarantee, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Each winner will receive an access code to activate their Prize. Additional restrictions, limitations and conditions may apply. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of the Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.The Prize does not include any additional expenses or incidentals that the Winners may incur at any time in connection with the Prize, including, but not limited to, Internet, or telecommunications charges such as data usage, text messaging and phone calls, costs of using the Prize in any manner, legal costs, or any federal, state, and local sales or other taxes and surcharges, which are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
By accepting the Prize, where permitted by Applicable Law, each Winner hereby grants to the Giveaway Entities and those acting pursuant to the authority of Giveaway Entities (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA, in perpetuity, without limitation at any time, the Winner’s name, photo, portrait, picture, video, actual or simulated likeness, image, voice, address (city and state), biographical information, and any other material based thereon or derived therefrom for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval, or notification.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) determine the Winner from among the eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of Applicable Law (both criminally and civilly) and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by Applicable Law. Neither any course of conduct or dealing by Sponsor nor failure or delay by Sponsor in exercising any right, power, or privilege under these Official Rules will operate as a waiver of such right, power, or privilege, and no single or partial exercise of any such right, power, or privilege will preclude any other or further exercise of any other right, power, or privilege. A waiver given by Sponsor will be applicable only to the specific instance for which it is given unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
- Warranties and Consents: By completing and submitting any Entry, each Entrant (a) represents and warrants that (i) he/she/they have read, and agree to be bound by, these Official Rules, and (ii) based on the Official Rules, he/she/they are eligible to participate in the Giveaway; (b) irrevocably consents to the use of his/her/their name and/or likeness and each Entry by the Giveaway Entitiesfor promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, online or in print, film, or television) throughout the world and on the Internet, and in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by Applicable Law) or additional consents; and (c) agrees to be bound by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor which are final in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, release, and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities and their respective past, present, and future licensors, licensees, and advertisers and their respective past, present, and future officers, directors, shareholders, managers, members, employees, consultants, agents, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, infringement of publicity or any intellectual property rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind even if the parties have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and court costs) that may arise in connection with (a) the Giveaway, including, but not limited to, any Giveaway-related activity or element thereof, any Entrant’s participation or inability to participate in the Giveaway, any person’s voting or inability to vote for an Entry, or any Entrant’s receipt of any Prize, (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Giveaway materials, (d) acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence, or willful misconduct in connection with the use of the Entries, (e) any change in the Giveaway due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God, epidemic or pandemic (including but not limited to COVID-19), any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not any such action, regulation, order, or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules, (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation, or modification of the Giveaway, (g) human error, (h) the failure of any third party to comply with the instructions and proper administration of this Giveaway, (i) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt, or transmission of any part of the Entries, (j) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of any website or telephone network, computer system, computer online system, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider, or mail service utilized by an Entrant, (k) interruption or inability to access the Giveaway, the Triller App, or any other website, subdomain, or mobile application via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems, (l) any damage to such Entrant, voter, or any third party’s computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Giveaway, (m) any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, (n) any late, lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, delayed, garbled, corrupted, destroyed, incomplete, undeliverable, or damaged Entries, (o) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties, (p) the collection, use, and/or sharing of such Entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor or its designees, or (q) the negligence of or willful misconduct by any Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Giveaway) and/or to select the Winner from among all eligible Entries received prior to such termination (collectively, “Claims”).
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution: Each Entrant agrees that any and all Claims arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights or obligations, or any of the Giveaway Entities’ rights or obligations in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and resolved individually and without resort to any form of class action (except where prohibited by Applicable Law), exclusively in the state or federal courts located in the County of Los Angeles in the State of California, and Entrant hereby waives all jurisdictional, venue, and inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
- Giveaway Results: To receive the name of the Winners, any person may mail their request with a self-addressed, stamped standard sized envelope (i.e., #10 envelope) to Triller, Inc., Attention: TrillerVerz Subscription Giveaway, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2320, Los Angeles, California 90067, for receipt no later than Vermont residents omit return postage.